Monday, January 21, 2013

Dream. Succeed. Inspire.

This man to me is the epitome of succeeding in your dreams and inspiring others to do the same. Mr. Ray Lewis has had an amazing football career and has a story like no other. He has overcome great obstacles that could have slowed him down or discouraged him. He kept moving forward and continued to SUCCEED!  His story as depicted by the NFL Network in their documentary "A Football Life-Ray Lewis" is below.  This is an amazing look into why I believe Ray is such an inspiration.  (Starting at the 30 minute mark is my favorite part!)


With my journalistic background I have a list of people that I DREAM of one day having the honor to interview. Ray is most definitely in my Top 5. His story is one of such INSPIRATION and I would love to hear him tell it first hand.

We all have someone we look to for INSPIRATION. Someone who has been SUCCESSFUL in making their DREAMS their reality. Since becoming a member of the Beachbody family I have had the honor of joining a family filled with inspiring people. People including Beachbody CEO Carl Daikeler and health and fitness guru Chalene Johnson, my personal coach, friend and mentor the fabulous +Kati Heifner as well as her friend and mentor +Lindsay Matway. 

All of these people have INSPIRED me to SUCCEED in my DREAMS. We all have people who INSPIRE us and who we would benefit from hearing their stories of SUCCESS!  Who is your INSPIRATION? What are your DREAMS? What will you do to be SUCCESSFUL?

I CHALLENGE YOU to take the time to write out your dreams.  Make a list or a dreamboard, whatever it takes for you to visualize your dreams.  Then I want you to write down what it will take for you to make your dreams your reality.  Be detailed and don't be afraid to be intimidated by your dreams.  If they scare you that is great!  "If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough!"  Now once you have these lists go out and get your DREAMS!  Do whatever it takes, don't give up.  Obstacles will come, but they will make you appreciate your dreams that much more.  GOOD LUCK!  I want to hear all about your success stories and don't forget to share your story with other to INSPIRE them to reach their DREAMS!


***Good Luck in the SuperBowl Mr. Lewis and ENJOY your retirement!***


xoxo, 
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment